Menzerna Pink Line 3500 Super Finish - 250ml
Menzerna claim that the abrasives are the smallest and most uniform in the world, these particles have a sharp edge that can cut ceramic clear coats as well as the more conventional clear coats.
As well as being able to remove light imperfections, Super Finish 3500 also leaves the most reflective and glossy surface imaginable.
Menzerna developed this polish to tackle fine surface scratches in the Maybach and Rolls Royce Phantom and other ceramic finishes. It is however becoming widely adopted as the new standard in finishing polishes.
- Water based
- Suitable for use with DA, rotary or by hand
- Suitable for all types of paint finish
- Contains diminishing abrasive particles
- Free of silicones and fillers
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Apply 2-3 pea sized amounts to a medium/light polishing pad
- Place pad against paintwork & work at low speeds to spread compound
- Work abrasives at medium speed (4-5 with a DA, 2-3 with a rotary)
- Wipe residue with soft, microfibre towel
- Finish can be checked using Menzerna Control Cleaner to ensure all residue is removed