Carbon Collective | Exfoli-Block 2.0 – Interchangeable Clay System
Exfoli-Block 2.0 – Interchangeable Clay System
Re-usable up to 50 times, our Exfoli-Block has interchangeable clay pads with varying grades.
Replacing the need for traditional clay, our patented polymer clay is designed to be safe on even the softest of paints.
The open cell foam interface absorbs wash solution, releasing it during the claying process. This prevents the panel from drying out, creating a safer claying process.
This clay system comes complete with two interchangeable pads, Medium & Heavy.
Medium – For general use, will remove light surface contaminants, tree sap & fall out.
Heavy – For heavily contaminated surfaces, will remove tar, extensive fallout, waxes & sealants (not ceramic coatings) Ideal for lower sections, wheel barrels etc – Use with caution.
- The Exfoli-Block should only be used on clean, wet paint. Using a strong shampoo & water mix, submerge the block allowing the foam to absorb the solution.
- Starting with the glass, lightly glide the block over the surface in straight, overlapping lines.
- Return the block into the wash solution after every panel, rinsing the clay surface.
- Once the clayed area feels smooth to the touch, repeat the process on the whole vehicle.
- After completion, rinse & dry as normal.
Lubrication is important, never use just water.
Always bed the clay in on the glass first.
Never allow the panel to dry out during use.
Do not allow the system to come into contact with strong cleaners or high heat.
Heavy clay will strip waxes & sealants. Use with caution.